Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All of a sudden all of my screen shots transfered to ';my pictures'; are in thumb nail size.Please advise how to?

correct this problem.All of a sudden all of my screen shots transfered to ';my pictures'; are in thumb nail size.Please advise how to?
Don't worry they are still full size.





What you are seeing is just a preview of the image.





Click on the small thumbnail image and it should open up in a program that shows it to you in the full screen size.All of a sudden all of my screen shots transfered to ';my pictures'; are in thumb nail size.Please advise how to?
Go to ';My Pictures'; which is in My Documents and left click on ';view'; at the top along the task bar.......there you will find 6 options to view your pictures....including ';thumbnails'; and 5 other views.





Good luck.
Click View in the Folder and pick a new View.

No comments:

Post a Comment