Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have a meyers lemon tree that is losing the lemons while they are still about pinkie nail size. Help me!!!!!

If it is outside and in a pot it needs water every day, but it does NOT need to sit in water. Fruiting plants need more fertilizer as well. Try a water soluable plant food, but READ THE DIRECTIONS! and make sure the soil is not drying out, especially if it is hot in your area.I have a meyers lemon tree that is losing the lemons while they are still about pinkie nail size. Help me!!!!!
for best results add a citrus fruit spike, and grow mulch found at your local LOWES or home depot use as directed

Report Abuse


I have a meyers lemon tree that is losing the lemons while they are still about pinkie nail size. Help me!!!!!
Too much water your watering too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment