Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help, I accidentally ate a pinky nail sized piece of spoiled pork!?

The pork was mixed with eggs and scrambled. The piece I ate was pretty small, smaller than most pinky nails. I remembered that the pork was left out for about 24 hrs before being put back into the fridge. I know it was rotten because my mom took a bite and said it was definitely spoiled though the taste was not terribly wretched.





What should I do? Do you think I will get sick? I got school tomorrow.Help, I accidentally ate a pinky nail sized piece of spoiled pork!?
You would have noticed it by now if you were going to get sick. Just chill or you'll make yourself sick.Help, I accidentally ate a pinky nail sized piece of spoiled pork!?
Usually, do get sick fairly soon, either vomit or diarrhea. Diarrhea still can occur. most likely, small piece digested and bacteria or other killed by stomach acids. If still worried, take a stimulant laxative for overnight and drink lots of water/gatorade.
Take a swig of vodka or whiskey or something of that nature, or just have a beer just in case. The alcohol should kill off anything. However, if your not of age, just drink several glasses of water. Hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment