Friday, February 5, 2010

What size of nails should i get?

I'm getting my nails done for the first time i would like to know should i get long nails or short...What size of nails should i get?
first set always just get short...I would tell them short enough you can type...as you get used to them you can get them longer....I still only get mine short cause they look cuter and they don't get in my way every time that I have got long nails I end up smashing my finger and it breaking off (that hurts) so yes go with shortWhat size of nails should i get?
well i think it depends how old you are... if ur younger i definately think you should go short and if your like an adult then you can go long.





my personal opinion is to go short!!! i think they look better
it depends on occasion and to your age.





occasions like Halloween, should be long





and in your age, if you're a teenager, maybe medium or short but if you're old, long..





that's my opinion.!
short is way prettier- especially if you are going with a french manicure with it (white tips)

No comments:

Post a Comment