Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have different thumbs. They are wierd and have different sizes and my nails look funny. Help me?

Well... My thumbs are different compared to eachother. One looks short and stubby and the other is normal.





My left thumb is the stubby one. It is more skinny before th joint, than the joint is large, and the skin covers my lunula. It is loose skin and I have no cuticle or something... Its flabby skin and its not tight up on my nail.





My right thumb (Dominant hand) is normal.








I don't know why they are different... Any ideas?I have different thumbs. They are wierd and have different sizes and my nails look funny. Help me?
First, what planet are you from?





Second, the hand you don't have sex with is perpetually in a flacid state.





Thirdly, Did your mother love the flash and explosion of atomic bombs?I have different thumbs. They are wierd and have different sizes and my nails look funny. Help me?
don't worry about why they are different. maybe you have a different kind of thumb but some people are born with no hands. no thumbs no fingers no nose no legs no arms no brain no vagina no penis no ears no way. so quit your damn whining.
It's genetic. My aunt has a short L thumb and a normal R thumb. Her sister has a short R thumb and a normal L thumb. My daughter had twin baby toes. We amputated the extra toe, but the survivor refused to grow to normal size, so she's got a little baby toe on L foot and a normal size on R.





If it really bothers you, you could consult a plastic surgeon.
No, its a commom thing to have two different sized thumbs along with big toes.
my thumbs are like that also. right thumb is longer and thinner and left thumb is shorter and more squared off.


i am sure it is because i sucked my thumb for a long time as a child.


my right thumb (the one i sucked) even has a thin line up the center of the nail. if the nail grows too long, it splits in the middle and take on the shape of a heart. weird.


nobody has ever noticed though.
Your left thumb might have developed slower in your mother's womb than the right one.....It's just deformed....Go to a doctor if you think some thing else is wrong.....

No comments:

Post a Comment