Sunday, February 7, 2010

My thumbs are different sizes and my nails look funny. Help? (Pictures inside)?

One of my thumbs is wide and stubby like a toe and one is like a regular thumb. On the part of your thumb closest to the skin there is a white half moon, one thumb does not have this so it looks quite funny. I get made fun of for it alot and it really bothers me. Any ideas on what to do to push the skin back or is that not what i need to do? Help please?





(Will post pictures later on.)My thumbs are different sizes and my nails look funny. Help? (Pictures inside)?
Oh my gosh get over it. The white moon is nothing unusual, leave it alone.My thumbs are different sizes and my nails look funny. Help? (Pictures inside)?
I think you are over reacting, having a thumb larger than the other is fairly common, if your at school and kids are making fun of you just ignore them, once they see that you don't care they will stop. If it's really that bad you could have your thumb fixed my plactic surgeons, but that is probably not neccencery
The half moon is completely normal, and the people making fun of you because of your thumbs are completely immature, and they need to grow up. Once you graduate high school you'll see not all people are so petty and obsessed with physical appearance. Good luck!
its just something you were born with, if people have a problem with it its there to worry about. if u really hate it you could see what a doctor could to but it is gunna be really expensive, or you could wear gloves forever. personally i would just tell people to **** off and mind there own thumbs. its no big deal, be glade its not something worse =)
don't frick with anything. it doesn't matter about the ';half-moon';. leave it alone.
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment