Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is a good nail trimming kit that works on medium to large size dogs?

I like a plain cordless Dremel with a grinding bit. My dogs are much easier to trim nails on since I got one of those instead of trimming with nail clippers. This is the one I have: http://www.amazon.com/Dremel-MultiPro-77鈥?/a>What is a good nail trimming kit that works on medium to large size dogs?
Id suggest to get your dogs nails cut by a groomer or a vet, dogs or animals have veins in there nails, and well if you cut them or cut to short it could damage the dogs nerves in that toe or bleed to death.


thats what i have heard any way, enough to make me get it done professionally.What is a good nail trimming kit that works on medium to large size dogs?
the peticure pet thing.


i don't own it but i will in the near future.


clippping my dogs nails is hell enough, i just did that last night,


but the peticure files the nails and dosent shatter them like the nail cutters.


good luck


i think the site is peticurepet.com


or petpeticure.com
Peticure is the best way to go, in my opinion. I usually take my dogs to the groomer to have it done but I own a Peticure and it's simple, quick, and doesn't risk hurting the dog.
have you seen that commercial on tv it looks safe for dogs but our family still uses a regular nail clipper
http://www.peticure.com/





XD
Pedicure, i think that I'm gonna take my dog there in a little bit. ';)

No comments:

Post a Comment