Friday, February 5, 2010

How much do you spot when pregnant i have spotted this morning but it was tiny like the size of my little nail?

it's normal to spot a little. I did the same thing with both my pregnancies and everything turned out alright. You need to start worrying if you start to bleed a lot, like 1 pad an hour, and if you see any clotting. If you are really worried, go ahead and call your OB to schedule an emergency appointment. Usually they'll see you the same day or the day after.


Congrats!!!!!!!!!How much do you spot when pregnant i have spotted this morning but it was tiny like the size of my little nail?
many women spot throughout pregnancy and it is common. i would suggest you go to your doctor and just get checked out if you are worried as it's always better to be safe than sorry. without more info such as pain or other symptoms it's hard to give you advice so go get checked out. i bled with my youngest until i was 22weeks so it could be nothing to worry about at all, good luckHow much do you spot when pregnant i have spotted this morning but it was tiny like the size of my little nail?
Spotting (brown to light pink) during the first few weeks of pregnancy, is very NORMAL. The baby is still attatching and adjusting itself to it's new home, so you tend to have some spotting. However, spotting becomes an issue when your blood changes pink to red, and is accompanied with cramping. In that event I would head straight to the ER!





Best of wishes with your pregnancy!
Spotting isn't a bit unusual. Some woman spot quite a bit, some none at all. If it was tiny, don't worry. Concern would be about period-heavy bleeding or passing of clots. If you get worried, call your doc or midwife and tell them what's happening.
i spotted several times during my pregnancy but it was all brown, which i was told was nothing to worry about because it was old blood... if it's red i would rest, put my feet up, and call my OB as soon as possible.


congrats!
that sounds normal that's about the amount of spotting I had when I was pregnant but if it starts getting worse or you have it every day you should call a doctor
you don't usually spot at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment