Sunday, February 7, 2010

Guys: would you date a woman who has big feet (size 12) and long toe nails? lol?

Guys would date a sasquatch if she were easy.





You just need to keep your woman off your hardwood floors.





I assume she has a well-balanced personality? Steady on her feet? She'd be great to build a stable family around.Guys: would you date a woman who has big feet (size 12) and long toe nails? lol?
Looks or physical features don't really matter to me. As long as the woman is mature, has her life together, is confident with herself and knows what she wants. That's what makes a woman more attractive than anything. Looks are important to a degree, but not so much.





So big feet and toe nails wouldn't bother me as long as she has her sh*t together. :)





CheersGuys: would you date a woman who has big feet (size 12) and long toe nails? lol?
well i like womens feet so as long as if its nice and perm and you have some good looking toes i think its cool i hope you dont have nasty crack feet ewww





actually i would love to give you a foot massage
Why not?





I am certain she takes good care of the toenails.





To disclude someone from possible dating to large feet would be like discluding someone because they had dark skin or blond hair, it would be ridiculous.





Richard
She can't help having big feet, but they would have to be clean and she would definately have to trim her toenails short.
Big feet....who cares? If a guy is so shallow that he'll overlook a great girl because of this.....do you really want him?





Long nails? Just cut them.
Well i don't care about big feet (as long as the rest of her looks good) and couldent you just trim the nails?
no and no.. especially no to the toe nails.. ew
Not with those long a*s nails.
Yikes, sounds like an Amazon....NO...!
Yeah, although, I don't think she would date me.
wouldnt bother me
if the nails are clean... i guess is okay.
eww and im not a guy
I'm not a guy.... But cut your toe nails
H**L NO!!!
Yikes!!! even thou I am not a guy.
ewwwwww no way...no way ... she needs to clip those things...ewwwwww
fu*k no
I have 15's so I guess I wouldn't be able to say much
i rock a 17 so we could have a bigfoot party
i like long toenails...but only if they are clean and like have been at the pedicure..u no,....

No comments:

Post a Comment