Sunday, February 7, 2010

What sized nail is equivalent to a 14 gauge earing?

I'm looking for a nail that I could use in my ear, what size?


This is a stupid question I know.What sized nail is equivalent to a 14 gauge earing?
no no no. that is too unsanitary to me. I'm sorry but, I have gauged ears and the the smallest things can irritate them, let alone sticking in a nail. Unless you plan to get it autoclaved then you can begin to think about it. And the type of metal used is definitely not tailored to the sensitivity of your ears. your best bet is trying to look online for an earring that looks like a nail. its safer.What sized nail is equivalent to a 14 gauge earing?
It is, considering that girls can wear basketball-hoops size earrings and it makes no difference. Indeed some look good in them. So whatever fits your look....

No comments:

Post a Comment