Friday, February 5, 2010

My 12 week old puppy chewed of the edge of a stick dry liquid nails glue about the size an pencil eraser?

Somehow he disassembled a progect I had built and ate the edge where this blob of liquid nails was-the glue was dry-.I induced vomiting and he vomited a lot should he be o.k?My 12 week old puppy chewed of the edge of a stick dry liquid nails glue about the size an pencil eraser?
My dog ate all kinds of crazy stuff when he was a puppy. As long as your dog is eating normal and acting normal, it will be fine. But if you are extremely worried, you can always take him to the vet. I would call and explain the situation to them first though. I am almost certain they will tell you there is nothing to worry about.My 12 week old puppy chewed of the edge of a stick dry liquid nails glue about the size an pencil eraser?
he should be okay but see a vet just in case
Your dog should be just fine. My dog ate my entire bottle of hormones medicine... took him to the vet and he was just fine...
Yes by tomorrow you'll see. my dog ate a whole tube one time and it took two days to pass.
If he's vomited a lot I would keep a very close eye on him, a pup of 12weeks can dehydrate very quickly, if at all concerned I contact the vets.
He should be ok. Keep a really close eye on him, if he starts acting weird, vomiting blood, or acting lethargic, get him to the vet.
  • systemworks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment