Friday, February 5, 2010

Huge PAINFUL to the touch (thumb nail sized) lump under my right armpit. Sharp pain right side of chest too?!?

Okay, I have this huge lump under my right armpit and it hurts bad to the touch. Also, I get this every now and then sharp little pain on the right side of my chest too!! Could it be Cancer??? =| well I just noticed the lump today in the shower, but I felt the pain there since two days ago but I thought i was just nothing at first.Huge PAINFUL to the touch (thumb nail sized) lump under my right armpit. Sharp pain right side of chest too?!?
Hey Deanna,


Well it could be a clogged hair folicle (or duct) it could be like a cystic


pimple if you will. Try warm compresses and use a gentle soap like Cetephil for dry and sensitive skin. Keep it dry under there and I wouldnt apply any deoderant to prevent further irritation. Give your doc a call and if you need to..head to the ER...they can most likey prescribe something for the pain as well as give you a diagnosis. And No I dont think it's cancer. hang in there sweeite.....worrying is an awful emotion and very hard to break.





Good luck to you....


EileenHuge PAINFUL to the touch (thumb nail sized) lump under my right armpit. Sharp pain right side of chest too?!?
dont jump to scary conclusions first! there's a good chance it could be a swollen lymph node/nodes go to your doctor if it doesn't go away after about a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment