Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What happens if you swallow a small metal ball less then half the size of your pinky nail?

I swallowed this little ball, I think it was metal AND COMPLETELY BY MISTAKE. I was showing my mom it because it looked like the stud of a tongue piercing and It just went back and I had to swallow it. Would I get sick? Seek medical help? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help.What happens if you swallow a small metal ball less then half the size of your pinky nail?
Magnets will probably stick to your abdomen. Haha. Don't worry too much. You'll probably just poop it out.What happens if you swallow a small metal ball less then half the size of your pinky nail?
As long as it isn't stuck in your throat, or in your lungs, you'll be fine. If you felt like you had to cough when this happened, you better get an x-ray to make sure it isn't in your lungs. If you swallowed it, just one, and it wasn't a battery, you'll be fine and will just pass it out in your poop. If it has any sharp edges, then head to the ER tonight. Good luck!
if your breathing is fine then its no problem it will just come straight back out again haha dont worry about it

No comments:

Post a Comment