Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do men like women who are 5'5';, 127 lbs, red hair, green eyes, medium-length nails, size 8 feet...

...work in technology, favorite ice cream flavor Cookies n Cream, enjoy water sports... why? tell me? please? i neeeed to hear it!





...sorry - couldn't resist...Why do men like women who are 5'5';, 127 lbs, red hair, green eyes, medium-length nails, size 8 feet...
5.'5 is a good height for a girl/woman. Do you have a bf atm?





I personally don't like or like to go out with girls that are TOO short........ :-o





Edit------------





';folks, i was poking fun at the repeated ';why do men like short women?'; compliment-fishing questions on here';





I see...well I guess being short is okay but being neurotic is definately NOT okay.Why do men like women who are 5'5';, 127 lbs, red hair, green eyes, medium-length nails, size 8 feet...
You are so wrong! Please read my profile before you make comments about me or my career. I have said many times what my degrees are in. Please try to be civil.

Report Abuse



okay good luck cidy!! :-D

Report Abuse



hey more question like this please, i need to score more points. :-D

Report Abuse



Men like all types of women. From tall to petite, redheads, brunettes or blondes, different weights, it doesn't matter. It's not a competition.
I thought some guy was putting in an order for a blow-up doll, but they don't eat ice cream.





You left out one thing, never wears underwear.


Don't laugh, how do you think Britney got K fed? Or was that Over-fed?
Hum, not sure. I have more luck with men and i'm 5'7 and about 150 lbs. with a size 9 shoe, red hair, hazel eyes, a teenager and a degree than I ever did when I was thin, without a child and less debt!





I think it's an attitude thing, and apparently I have a great one because I have a hard time keeping the men from flirting! (I'm happily married, but still get asked out constantly)
Are you fishing for a compliment? Different men like different women and some like all women. I think women who need constant reassurance have lower self esteem than they are willing to admit. Being happy w/yourself gives you confidence and confidence is sexy and attractive to the opposite sex.
I don't think guys are that specific when choosing what girl they like.
Because that's what most find attractive. It's a lot less work, and it's a lot more obvious that you have those traits than it is for guys. Guys need to be/do so much more to be equally attractive.
Hope shes not logged on or she may smack you tomorrow. Or is it you? If so stop showing off how popular you are.
Each of us are different and have different tastes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...yadda yadda...
The physical side sounds good enough. Now it's all up to the personality to see if she's worth more than a one night/week stand.
Some people have a fetish for ';water sports';.
Unless you aren't as ditzy as you sound, I'd place my money on Proff.





I believe you said it on another post ';It means NOTHING if you don't use it';.
Prof is pretty cool. I'm sure she thought she was just throwing the joke back at you. This is a joke, after all...right? I'm unsure now since it kinda took a nasty turn there...
I think they just like the big boobs.
They like women who are independent, educated, with a great career, who are 118 pounds with size 7 feet better.





Edit:





Do you have two doctorates and three masters??? Cause I just have 1 doctorate and 2 masters.
****shocked****





That sounds like me. Except my eyes are brown. I'm not sure about the ';water sports'; though... (heehee)
lol! Men like you because you're:


- small


- green eyes


- cute (and cute feet)


- you enjoy water sports (meaning bikini!)
Same reason they like women who are 5'6';, 269 lbs, brown hair, grey eyes, short nails, size 11 feet, work in the medical field, favorite ice cream flavor Death By Chocolate, prefer vanilla sex: Because we all have boobs and vaginas.





Anything else you need to know?
The same reason that a few guys have liked a woman who is 5' 0';, 112 lbs, brown hair, green eyes, longish nails, size 7 feet, studies communications, favourite ice-cream flavour mint chocolate chip, enjoys badminton: because we're awesome.
I don't think its fair to say Men as a whole....there are millions of men in the world and everyone of them have their ideas or opinions of the perfect girl. The cool part of it is, there is no such thing as a perfect girl or a perfect guy...that explains why people grow to love the person for them and all of their adorable flaws or habits.


Just be yourself, everyone is beautiful for who they are and especially for what they aren't.


Just a funny note...Blonde's were always categorized as the hot ones, than it was Brunettes that were suddenly in the spot light.....do you see a pattern here? Its all a matter of opinion. :D
I don't know why red-haired women are often portrayed as having green eyes when the majority of the ones I've seen have either blue eyes or brown eyes.
Cute size eight feet get me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment