Friday, February 5, 2010

I have balls the size of mars and met a rank bird from aldershot, shall i nail her?

Nail her ears shut so she doesn't have to listen to your crap.I have balls the size of mars and met a rank bird from aldershot, shall i nail her?
NO! Avoid rank birds like the plague they might be carrying.I have balls the size of mars and met a rank bird from aldershot, shall i nail her?
I know what you mean. My balls are the size of Uranus... wait that doesn't sound right.
Nail your heart out
go for it, tellus how it turns out.
Why the hell not?????
Yes, blast away.
If your that desperate I supposed just use protection... The statement rank really says if you must do it then definately take precautions.
No. People like you should not contribute to population growth. Consider voluntary sterilization.
If they're the size of mars, then good luck getting close enough. BTW, if you have to talk about size then women figure that you're insecure because you have, well nothing to brag about.
Why not ? But if she is but ugly make sure no one is around to be a witness.
Austin Powers!
Go for it. I would love someone to with me ;)
oh jeez. y-y-you know what?? yur stupid...yes I saidd it STUPID! yur gunna nail her then leave her with triplets. I hope u feel happy
yeah
u sound liks a skeeze
no---join the army and they;ll send you to iraq---you;ll not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment