Friday, February 5, 2010

I found 2 fossilized shark teeth and one small trilobite (size of a pinky finger nail)?

how much are these worth?I found 2 fossilized shark teeth and one small trilobite (size of a pinky finger nail)?
Not much unless they are unusually rare or well preserved. You can often get shark teeth for 50 cents to a $1 (more if they are very large) and a tiny trilobite like that would probably go for $4-$8.





Again, this greatly depends on the species and quality. I am picturing something like this for the trilobite:


http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/capricornslair_2鈥?/a>





I suggest looking online and trying to identify what you have, and then try to look up prices based on their scientific names. That will greatly help narrow down the going market prices for what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment