Friday, February 5, 2010

White dots the size of a of a nail tip on the spin below my penis, I don't know what it is and I'm scared...?

I'm currently 15, and recently I've been finding little white dots the size of a nail tip on the skin around my penis. It doesn't itch or anything, it just gives off a little Odor... Oh and I never had sex, I'm a good kid, so it woulodn't be STD's.





I can't really go to a doctor because I don't have health insurance, so does anyone know what the white dots that are the size of a nail tip that are on the skin of my penis is?





Thanks, if I get a good answer, you get 10 points, a hug and a kiss.White dots the size of a of a nail tip on the spin below my penis, I don't know what it is and I'm scared...?
This is the second question about this I've answered tonight!





Don't worry about this, its just somthing that some people have, its very common and completely harmless.





I got incredibly frightened when i saw a picture of this in an article on genital warts, and ran off to the doctors ASAP only to find that the picture was incredibly inaccurate and what i had was a very common skin condition.





As far as I know theres nothing that makes it go away, though why you would need to considering its harmless i don't know.





You may well get some on your testicles too, equally harmless.White dots the size of a of a nail tip on the spin below my penis, I don't know what it is and I'm scared...?
Are they around the base of your penis, and on your scrotum? If so, they will be Fordyce spots - very common - I have them.


They are completely harmless, and won't cause any problems.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment